MOLPay CASH @ 7 Eleven
Your customers can now pay you CASH at 7-Eleven
MOLPay, Southeast Asia’s leading payment solutions provider and 7-Eleven Malaysia, the country’s largest convenience store chain come together for an innovative payment option. Consumers can now pay cash at the nearest 7-Eleven outlets for items they bought online.
The feature, MOLPay CASH, will be available at selected 7-Eleven stores in Klang Valley, with more stores joining soon.
What benefits will you get from MOLPay CASH?
- 60% of Malaysians prefer cash payment
- Cater for customers without credit card or bank account
- Boost sales by 40%
- Wide network of 7-Eleven for payment
- 24hour of payment convenience
- MORE convenience = MORE SALES
MOLPay CASH aims to boost merchant’s sales by 40%
With the aim to increase merchant’s sales by 40%, MOLPay CASH is a convenient payment option for consumers who do not have bank account or credit card.
It is convenient to use because 7-11 stores are everywhere and consumers can choose to pay at any time of the day, 24/7. As for merchants, CONVENIENCE = MORE SALES!
On participating online merchant websites, consumer can choose to pay using MOLPay CASH option in MOLPay payment page. Transaction code and verification code will be generated for consumer to pay cash at the nearest 7-Eleven outlet.
MOLPay is integrated with the 7-Eleven convenience store’s point of sale and will notify merchant in real-time when consumer has paid.
60% of Malaysians prefer cash payment
Consumers can shop just about anything on the internet these days, but are there enough payment options to fulfil consumer’s various needs and preference for payment methods at their convenience? Evidently there isn’t much solution out there to cater for the mass, diverse consumer group.
Cash paying customers is a large percentage of the market but most online businesses are not fully aware of this sizeable potential market.
Nielsen’s Global Saving and Investment Strategies announced earlier this year revealed that 60% of Malaysians prefer cash payment. The percentage is even higher in the Philippines (74%), Thailand (68%) and Vietnam (61%).MOLPay CASH addresses the issue for cash-paying customers. It is even used by customers with credit cards who wants to have more control over their personal credit management.
How does MOLPay CASH work?
- Buyer shops at merchant website, then proceed to checkout and select MOLPay CASH as a payment method.
- Merchant initiates payment request to MOLPay.
- MOLPay generates Transaction ID and Verification Code to buyer.
- Buyer takes the Transaction ID and Verification Code to 7-Eleven outlet to make cash payment.
- Once received the payment, 7-Eleven staff confirms the payment with a receipt.
- MOLPay updates merchants on the payment status.
- MOLPay and 7-Eleven to make settlements, in batches.
Click here to view MOLPay CASH channel.