MOLPay CASH

Allow your customer to have the convenience of paying cash conveniently at their preferred 7-Eleven outlets nationwide. Having only 20% adoption of e-payment in the market, MOLPay CASH will help you reach out to the other 80% of the untapped market. It's the perfect solution for online shoppers without a debit/credit card, internet banking and those who have insecurities on sharing their bank details online.

Cater customers without debit/credit cards or internet banking
Alternative payment channel for those who do not trust Internet security
Make convenience stores act as your cash machine

Learn how online customers can pay with cash at 7-Eleven stores in Malaysia

How does MOLPay CASH work?

1. Shop online
Purchase or make payment at MOLPay merchant web stores
2. Pay with MOLPay CASH
Select MOLPay CASH / 7-Eleven as payment method
3. Take picture
Screenshot / take a picture of the transaction details
4. Go to 7-Eleven
Head to the nearest 7-Eleven store
5. Pay at the cashier
Tell the cashier you want to pay MOLPay CASH and give them the details, make the payment
6. Wait for your goods
Sit back and relax, wait for the items to be delivered to you
1. Buyer shop online

Buyer shops at merchant website then select MOLPay CASH as a payment method

2. Initiates payment

Merchant initiates payment request to MOLPay

3. Head to 7-Eleven
Buyer takes the Transaction ID and Verification Code to 7-Eleven store to make cash payment
4. Confirm payment
Once the payment received, the staff confirms the payment with a receipt
5. Update payment status
MOLPay updates merchants on the payment status
6. Initiate settlements
MOLPay and 7-Eleven will initiate batches of settlements